Subject: A warm thank you for participating! Would you recommend any colleagues?
From: "Rizzitello, E. \(Eleonora\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2025 17:03:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern at Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of 
Estonia,

We would like to warmly thank you for participating in our study!
Your support helped our research team to build a pool of experienced and 
diverse VCs from different countries and industries. Your response is now 
part of a growing dataset that includes insights from partners, principals, 
and associates across more than 55 VC firms.

Before proceeding with the data analysis, we would like to invite you to 
share the survey to one or two colleagues (whether at MKM or at other VC 
firms) that you think would share interesting perspectives or are research 
enthusiasts. You are best placed to identify who would be a great fit.

Here’s the link to share with your colleagues:
👉 https://shorturl.at/hAZkj

We will be in touch with the research insights as soon as data collection 
and analysis will be completed.

Thank you again for your contribution!
All the best,

Eleonora
On behalf of the Research Team

dr. Marc Bahlmann (VU University Amsterdam, Strategy and Organization 
department)
Prof. dr. Giovanni Perrone (University of Palermo, Engineering department)
Eleonora Rizzitello (MSc.) (University of Palermo, Engineering department)
Contact  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
/ +39 3888985581

Eleonora Rizzitello
Visiting PhD Student at VU Amsterdam SBE - Strategy section

PhD Student in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Management, and Aerospace 
Innovation
University of Palermo
Department of Engineering
Viale delle Scienze, Ed.8
90128 Palermo ITALY
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/eleonora-rizzitello/>

Latest publications:
Unlocking green startup investments: How environmental policy pressures 
drive Venture Capital funding decisions 
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0040162525001891?dgcid=rss_sd_all> 
(2025)
Linking Circular Business Models With Value Sources: A Cluster-Based 
Literature Review 
<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/bsd2.70111>  (2025)